Streamline Multi-Account Governance With AWS Control Tower
AWS Control Tower Design and Deployment Capabilities
Our multi-account governance solution combines AWS Control Tower with other AWS services to help you set up and govern a Landing Zone using industry best practices. We help you: .
- Migrate from legacy account structures to a secure multi-account AWS environment.
- Set optimal configurations for account structure, networking, security, and access management.
- Move established AWS accounts under central governance and ensure conformity to best practices.
- Achieve continuous compliance through governance guardrails and Service Control Policies (SCPs).
- Configure centralized multi accounts authentication through AWS Single Sign-On (AWS SSO).
Benefits of Deploying AWS Control Tower with Cloudelligent
- Quick Configuration
Distributed teams can provision, secure, and manage new AWS accounts quickly and efficiently.
- Security Best Practices Implementation
Configure and enforce security and governance policies, guardrails, and monitors.
- Centralized Account Management
Use a single location to govern your workloads with rules for security, operations, and internal compliance.
- Customizable Environment
Define multiple accounts and environments, using different policies and guardrails based on your requirements.
- Enhanced Account Visibility
Leverage visual indicators on AWS Control Tower’s dashboard to monitor the state of your AWS accounts.
Cloudelligent Clients with AWS Control Tower Deployment
Deploy a Seemless Muliti-Acccount Landscape on the Cloud
Let Cloudelligent orchestrate your multi-account environment and simplify your governance controls across your workloads by deploying AWS Control Tower.