The ideal candidate will be looking after datacenter remote management, storage and backup solutions, hypervisors, Monitoring, and alerts. He/ She must possess knowledge of virtualization, storage systems, and data centers.
- Daily Monitoring and alerts fixing, should have experience in NMS.
- Storage Resource Management, perform backups & restore. Understanding of enterprise-class storage systems like NetApp or EMC. Equipped with hands-on storage platforms.
- Coordination with Datacenter Support Team, Datacenter Power, Cooling, environment control monitoring and reports Datacenter Planning, Power, Racks or new gear requirements, Worked with large datacenters and ability to plan infrastructure designs.
- Documentation related to infrastructure, VM inventory, host inventory, Rack Diagram.
- Experienced in Virtualization platforms like KVM/VMware/HyperV. Good understanding of software and hardware techniques for x86 virtualization
- Equipped with hands-on with Linux/windows platforms.
- Able to debug and fix issues on various flavors of Linux/Windows.
- Capable of handling pressure and stay calm in times of crisis.
- Experienced with corporate level networking knowledge.
- Able to understand the basics of security and hands-on security hardening rules for Linux based operating systems.
- Produce quality work and finish your tasks every single day. You are a self-starter who loves to find creative solutions to challenging problems
- Should be able to plan projects and tasks and take lead on them.
- 24×7 active support on call and fix the datacenter/Infrastructure issues reported by support team during Off Hours
- Understanding and experience of Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop is a plus.
- Manage and configure windows based servers with the following roles is a plus.
- Domain Controllers DNS
- Certificate Authority WSUS
- SMTP RelayAzure Active Directory Role & Function and integration with AD
Passionate about coding and problem solving, curious to learn new things and embrace new ideas. You can learn quickly and effectively apply new knowledge, demonstrating a desire to stay in touch with emerging technologies.
FollowinFollowing certifications will be a huge plus:
MCSE Server 2016 | Vmware Certified Professional | Veeam Certified | Microsoft Office 365 Certification
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability to solve complex Problems
- Team Building Skills
- Able to meet deadlines
|Job Category||Database Administrator, Engineer, Networking|