JD – AWS/Azure Cloud Engineer
Posted 3 years ago
Position Title: AWS/Azure Cloud Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or
- Fluency in English Language
- Flexibility to work at USA timings
- 5 years of experience as a Cloud Engineer or DevOps Engineer
- Hands-on experience with Azure Administration
- Hands-on experience with tools like Ansible, CHEF, Azure resource manager and Terraform
- Experience of architecting, implementing and supporting Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services infrastructure and typologies.
- Project experience migrating and deploying cloud based solutions (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Experience with Bash and Python scripting.
- Create innovative solutions leveraging cloud platforms to solve client business challenges.
- Gather requirements, assess client capabilities and analyze findings to provide appropriate cloud recommendations and adoption strategy.
- Create conceptual, logical and physical design for cloud-based solutions for infrastructure and platforms.
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS/Azure/GCP.
- Implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation.
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS/Azure/GCP.
- Be well versed in AWS and/or Microsoft Azure, technology architecture, associated vendor products, and their inter dependencies.
- Provide appropriate cloud solution recommendations based on your definition and analysis of the client’s technical requirements while advising and leading the client to their Cloud adoption strategy.
- Learn and adopt new tools and techniques to increase performance, automation, and scalability.
- Share the leading practices and cloud emerging technologies with internal team members and clients.