Every AWS re:Invent is exciting. But this year’s event is poised to create even more buzz due to the significant developments in the technology landscape. Generative AI, once a whisper in the realm of science fiction, has burst onto the scene as a powerful new tool with the potential to revolutionize industries. Taking place from Nov. 27th to Dec. 1st, AWS re:Invent 2023 will open its doors to a world of disruptive AI innovations. The event will bring together experts, enthusiasts, and industry leaders to explore the latest advances and chart a course for the future of this transformative technology.
As a Gen AI enthusiast, this is THE place to be! With a plethora of sessions, workshops, demos, and networking opportunities, let me guide you on what to expect and make the most of this dynamic event.
Anticipated Featured Keynotes
Let’s dive headfirst into the exhilarating world of AWS re:Invent 2023, and the buzz is all about the keynotes. Picture yourself in the front row, eagerly awaiting insights from the minds shaping the future of AWS Generative AI. Here’s a sneak peek at what’s in store:
- Adam Selipsky, CEO of AWS: Catch Adam’s keynote as he shares his vision for the future of cloud technology and how AWS is empowering customers to innovate with data and AI at scale. Plus, he’s your go-to guy for the inside scoop on upcoming AWS services and solutions.
- Peter DeSantis, SVP of AWS Utility Computing: Peter will unravel the latest engineering developments that powers AWS services and provide a behind-the-scenes look at the tech driving innovation.
- Dr. Swami Sivasubramanian, VP of Data & AI: Dive into the heart of it all with Dr. Swami who will elucidate the powerful relationship between humans, data, and Artificial Intelligence. I’m sure he will provide valuable insights on whipping up unique generative AI applications that set the stage for innovation.
- Dr. Ruba Borno, VP of AWS Worldwide Channels and Alliances: This is a must-see for AWS Partners bridging the gap between AWS and customers to maximize business outcomes. Ruba is shedding light on how AWS strategic partnerships are achieving the impossible firsts across diverse industries.
- Dr. Werner Vogels, VP and CTO of AWS: He will inspire you with insights and perspectives on why Gen AI is something every builder must consider when developing systems and the impact this will have in today’s world.
Must-Attend AWS re:Invent Sessions on Gen AI
Beyond the keynote addresses at AWS re:Invent 2023, you can anticipate a wealth of opportunities to delve into the intricate facets of this groundbreaking tech. From hands-on workshops to in-depth discussions, the event promises a nuanced exploration of AWS Generative AI’s varied and captivating dimensions.
Explore cutting-edge ideas and strategies with thought leaders and industry experts to drive transformative innovation in the cloud computing landscape.
- BIZ225-INT: C-suite leaders talk generative AI and applications
- ARC217-INT: From hype to impact: Building a generative AI architecture
- AIM245-INT: Innovate faster with generative AI
- AIM248-INT: Unlocking the industry potential of generative AI
- AIM250-INT: Putting your data to work with generative AI
Unpack industry insights, explore advanced AWS solutions, and engage with experts as you participate in these interactive and informative sessions.
- SEG204: A leader’s guide to generative AI: Using history to shape the future
- TNC214: Generative AI for decision-makers
- WPS209: Building Falcon LLM: A top-ranked open-source language model
- INO105: Intersection of culture, CX & generative AI in innovative businesses
- IMP213: Implementing generative AI responsibly: A talk with Dr. Mitchell
- DAT338: Data patterns for generative AI applications
- DOP212: New AWS generative AI features and tools for developers
- AIM353: Build generative AI apps that can perform tasks with Amazon Bedrock
- SEC214: Threat modeling your generative AI workload to evaluate security risk
- BIZ109: SaaS application innovation using AI to improve employee productivity
Immerse yourself in hands-on learning and skill-building through intensive training sessions.
- TNC213: Practical data science with Amazon SageMaker
Engage in dynamic discussions and problem-solving exercises led by AWS experts, fostering interactive learning experiences.
- BOA318: Using generative AI to add tailored product summaries to an app
- AIM349: Build data flows with Amazon SageMaker Feature Store
- AIM321: Start a content revolution in marketing & sales with AWS generative AI
- DAT308: Finding fraud using graphs and generative AI with Amazon Neptune
- TRV301: Enhance customer experiences with computer vision and generative AI
Delve into the intricacies of coding and software development with practical insights and collaborative discussions led by experts.
- DOP204: Tips and tricks for coding with Amazon CodeWhisperer
- AIM365: Create your first Amazon Bedrock generative AI application
Roll up your sleeves and actively participate in hands-on learning experiences, gaining practical skills and in-depth knowledge from industry leaders.
- CMP402: Build a generative AI chatbot using your own data with Amazon Titan
- DAT303: Build generative AI-powered search with Amazon Aurora & Amazon RDS
- AIM351: Optimize foundation model deployment on Amazon SageMaker
- ANT306: Build a data foundation to power your generative AI applications
- IMP201: Amplifying nonprofit donor and member experience with generative AI
You can access the full list of Gen AI content including hands-on learning and interactive sessions in AWS re:Invent 2023 catalog. Under the filter ‘Area of Interest’, just select ‘Generative AI’.
Can’t make it in person? No worries! You can get a virtual-only pass and catch all the keynotes and leadership wisdom via livestream. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the front-row seats from the comfort of your own home!
Embrace the Gen AI Revolution With Cloudelligent at AWS re:Invent 2023
AWS re:Invent is the perfect way to wind down the year and set the stage for a successful 2024. But it’s not just about learning and having fun. It’s also about meeting and connecting with people who share your passion and vision for Gen AI. That’s why we at Cloudelligent are thrilled to be part of this amazing event.
If you are interested in learning more about how we can help you with cloud-native projects, or if you just want to chat with us about the latest and greatest in Gen AI, we would love to meet you at AWS re:Invent 2023. Connect with us to explore limitless possibilities together!